Saturday, June 20, 2009

Coldplay!

Ahhh! My favorite band to see live ever.

I saw them in November in Minneapolis after hearing that they'd canceled their Winnipeg show last year and nearly died. I've never been so blown away by a concert.

So, when they announced they were coming to Winnipeg in June, I bought floor tickets as soon as the pre-sale started.



Here's a video from the show. The first time I saw them live, I didn't like this remix of the song, but now I love it! Notice at 3:14, Will and Guy look like their talking with their eyes and Will does this funny little smile. It makes me feel like I'm in their secret conversation.


Here's a few of my favorite shots from the evening.

Punch-kick-kaboosh!



Crowd on the screen during Fix You. Look how happy everyone is!

Viva la Vida. I die every time Will Champion hits that bell.

Chris with a japanese umbrella in the butterfly confetti during Lovers in Japan. I love how the crowd is all looking up at the confetti.


All true performers bow at the end of their show. What gentlemen.



Sigh. I'm in love.

1 comment: