Friday, January 2, 2009

Quick!

Ah! A quick moment in time when all of Fashionation is working for me!

I'll post a few of my favorite pictures from the site while it's working. I am giving you a warning, if you are offended or afraid of nipples. For some reason, photos with some sort of nudity have the most emotional tug. Perhaps it's the vulnerability the models must show? Who knows. Anyways, enjoy.


These images are from a spread that photographer Rui Faria did for Volt Magazine. The texture works so well in black and white.



Another one of my favorite shoots features photographer Enrique Badulescu for S Magazine.


The lighting is amazing! And the clothing works so well, with gorgeous shapes being created. Fashion by Aurelio Costarella (who has a beautiful website, by the way), Alessandro Dell’Acqua and Giuseppe Zanotti.



Here's another great black and white shoot. The minimalist design and bold edges are so gorgeous!


This piece ran in Clear Magazine and was photographed by Ishi, with clothing by Yohji Yamamoto, Aurelio Costarella (again) and Burberry.

I absolutely love this photograph for Stiletto Magazine. The dress is by Armani, and the entire spread of photos are amazing. I'd like to post each one, but instead I'll just direct you to the post on fashionation. Each photo is gorgeous.


And even if she may be a little strange, Naomi Campbell is absolutely brilliant in front of the camera, and knows how to use the angles of her face and her long legs to her advantage.


This is my favorite from a shoot with her for V Magazine, but you can see all the pictures here.

No comments:

Post a Comment