Friday, January 2, 2009

363 days left

I got the most wonderful Christmas present a few days ago (belated, I know, we blame the Postal Service).

I got four glycee prints by Stella Im Hultberg, from a limited edition run of 500, plus they're AUTOGRAPHED. I am the luckiest. They're beautiful, and I'll probably go get them framed, as in real and properly framed in a store.





Aren't they beautiful? Stella always paints women with stegasaurus backs, rosy cheeks, and big black hair. I've always wanted black hair. I love Stella's work.


Oh, before I forget, I must say CONGRATULATIONS to my old friend Kara and her husband Rob! Kara and I were very good friends in junior high, and she just happened to have the New Years Baby this year! I expect to see many more pictures of little Isaiah on facebook soon.


Here is the official picture on the news website of Kara, Rob and Isaiah. Look at his little toes poking out!

No comments:

Post a Comment