Monday, February 16, 2009

Louis Riel

My beloved fashionation is back online with new content! I am so excited to once again be seeing high-fashion campaigns from around the world.


Natalia Vodianova photographed by Craig McDean for W Magazine. Beautiful.



I am always working on my afghan. After spending about 40 hours on it, I am currently done 27 of the required 64 squares. It is exciting to see it take shape.


I was watching one of my favorite movies last night while crocheting and was once again reminded why it's a favorite. Little Miss Sunshine is so clever and cute and honest, without trying too hard to be something different. It has an all-star cast, but you wouldn't know it. There's nothing pretentious about this film, and even Steve Carell manages to reign in the drama in his role as a suicidal uncle.

Here is my favorite shot from the film. I just had to include it. Aren't the colors wonderful?




And now I'll leave you with a picture of my (almost 2 year old) nephew Ben on Valentine's day.


He had gotten his mother tulips and was quite intrigued by them. He had also been quite mischievous earlier in the week, having built a tower of pillows on the bed and then promptly fell off of it and scratched his face up on the way down.

No comments:

Post a Comment