Sunday, February 1, 2009

Afghans

I absolutely love afghans. There's nothing cozier than snuggling up with an old afghan.

So I recently found, while cleaning out my room at my parents' place, a crocheting project I started five years ago. My friend was having a baby, so I decided to take up crocheting and make her a baby blanket. I never did finish the blanket, but I've been working on it again the past few days and it's a lot of fun.


It's just white, with a simple pattern.

However, I decided to become a bit more ambitious. After looking at one of my favorite store's websites, I found a blanket for sale at Urban Outfitters that I decided to try to re-create.


I went to Michaels this afternoon and bought a ton of yarn. It's a much more complex project than the blanket I started so long ago, but I think it'll be fun. It'll probably take another five years to complete though, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment