Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Snow is pretty on the trees outside

I bought a new Rocky Moutain Soap product yesterday. It's their foot butter and it's delicious. It smells like honey and lemons and makes my feet feel like whipped cream.
I made a painting last night. I like it. It's red and blue. I used this Grumbacher spray varnish to seal and protect the painting this afternoon. I've never used a varnish before, so I hope it works okay. The package said I was supposed to not breathe in the fumes. They smell potent. I have one more canvas left. I was originally going to do another one to match the one I did last night so that I'd have two to hang together, but I don't think I'm going to do that anymore.

It looks better in real life. I promise.

I regret to say that my favorite fashion blog website Fashionation has not had a new post since November 24. It is up for sale, and someone needs to buy it soon. I need to see more pictures. Here are just a few of my favorite pictures from Fashionation.


There is a lot more, but apparently the only page working is the homepage right now which is unfortunate. They have a beautiful archive of fashion photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment